3. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
4. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the Content (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rest with PCSC or its licensors. All rights in the Content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of PCSC or the copyright owner. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all permitted reproductions. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without PCSC’s written permission, “mirror” any material contained on this site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy, communications, regulations and statutes.
Any material or information sent through or in connection with this site by you (“User Materials”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and immediately become the property of PCSC, subject to the applicable Privacy Statement posted on this site. PCSC may use such User Materials as it deems fit, anywhere in the world, without obligation for compensation, and free of any moral rights, intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights in or to such User Materials.
This site may contain references to specific PCSC products and services that may not be (readily) available in particular countries. Any such reference does not imply or warrant that any such products or services shall be available at any time in any particular country. Please contact your PCSC representative for details.
5. TRADEMARKS. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of PCSC (or its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions or business partners). These include each of PCSC’s product brands and service offerings and its corporate logos and emblems.
6. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our sites is important to PCSC. We may collect certain information from you upon the use of this site, not limited to IP addresses, email addresses, business or personal addresses and user contact information such as phone numbers. We do not resell any of this information and do our best to keep your information private. We do use this information for internal marketing and demographics purposes, or when marketing to you or our customer base.
Terms & Conditions for PCSC Technical Training
*IMPORTANT: To guarantee placement in the class, a valid US $750 (per person) purchase order number must be submitted to PCSC, 30 days in advance of scheduled training, in addition to the submitted Application & Questionnaire. If the student cancels within two (2) weeks of scheduled class or fails to attend (no show), the purchase order will be honored. Training dates are subject to change with or without notice, and available on a first come, first serve basis. Minimum Class Size of 4 and a Maximum Class Size of 8.
PCSC Corporate Headquarters
3541 Challenger Street, Torrance, California 90503 U.S.A.
Further questions, please contact:
Richard Ray, Technical Support Manager Ext. 1614
Notice for Remote Off-Site Training Only:
Training at a remote facility is available for US $1,500/day, plus all travel and accommodation expenses. Remote off site training specifically tailored for your company’s needs are available during months without PCSC factory training. These 3 to 5 day training classes are held at or near your location. To guarantee remote offsite training a valid purchase order number must be submitted 30 days in advance of scheduled training dates. Please contact Richard Ray, Technical Support Manager at 1-310-303-3600 Ext. 1614 for complete details on scheduling off-site training.
Return Material Authorization Request Terms and Conditions
PCSC, whereas known as the “Company” warrants, to the original user, the hardware manufactured by the Company as advertised herein (the “Product”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by such user if:
i.) the Product is registered with the Company. Products not registered with the Company, will only receive a 90 day warranty period from the date of purchase.
ii.) the Company has been notified within such period by authorized return of any alleged defective Product free and clear of all liens and encumbrances to the Company or its authorized dealer at any of the addresses specified herein, transportation prepaid; and
iii.) the Product has not been alternated, abused, misused or improperly maintained and/or repaired during such period; and
iv.) such defect has not been caused by ordinary wear and tear; and
v.) such defect is not a result of Voltage surges/brown outs, lighting, water damage or flooding, fire, explosion, earthquake, tornado’s, acts of aggression or war, acts of God or similar phenomenon; and
vi.) accessories used as integral to PCSC systems have been approved by the factory (e.g., wire, batteries, etc.).
THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY PERIOD AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
THE COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY THEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING FROM THE PRODUCT OR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
Some state do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages or for how long an implied warranty lasts. In that case, the above limitations may not apply. PCSC reserves the right to make changes in design on any of its products without incurring any obligation to make the same change on units previously purchased.
Contact information: Return Material Authorization (310) 303-3628
Customers requesting repair must provide the following information before their request for repair can be authorized:
1. Purchase Order Number
2. Billing Address
3. Part Number and Serial Number of the item being returned
4. Shipping Address
6. Contact Name
Customer will be assigned a “Return Material Authorization Number” or “RMA” number when their request is confirmed.
The RMA Number must be entered on all paperwork associated with equipment being returned.
When equipment is received without an RMA Number, it will be refused and returned at customer’s expense.
I. CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Shipping Equipment
Customers are responsible for packing all equipment being returned for repair in the original boxes or equivalent, and must ship “PREPAID”. The RMA number must appear on the shipped box.
2. Defective Equipment
Any customer modifications, misuse, abuse or act-of-God defects may cause repair charges to revert to a time and material charge basis.
3. In-Warranty Repair
If the item is still under factory warranty and not affected by II.2, the customer will only be held responsible for shipping costs (air only) provided that the particular item is determined to be serviceable.
4. Out-of-Warranty Repair
The procedure for out-of-warranty repair is the same for in-warranty repair. When requested by customers, repair charges, not to include freight or special service charges, may be quoted at the time of request for the RMA. All repaired equipment shall carry a thirty (30) day warranty as of the return ship date to the customer.
II. SCRAP UNITS
Customer will be informed in writing, if scrapping a unit is found to be necessary.
The acceptable reasons for scrapping any items are:
1. Equipment is or may be questionable quality and reliability when repair is completed.
2. Equipment is not repairable due to damage such as a cracked PCB, burned PCB, warpage causing intermittent connections.
III. ROUTINE REPAIR TIME CYCLE
Under normal repair circumstances, repaired equipment will be returned to the customer within twenty (20) days.
If the repaired equipment is a non-PCSC manufactured item, it will be repaired and returned within forty (40) days.
INCOMING AND OUTGOING FREIGHT CHARGES, INCLUDING SPECIAL PACKING AND HANDLING EXPENSES WILL BE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER.
Proprietary Controls Systems Corp. (Specify Full Company Name please)
3541 Challenger Street
Torrance, CA 90503
Att: Pamela Khoo/ RMA#
Please note on shipping doc
“USA goods, return for evaluation / testing”
3541 Challenger Street, Torrance, CA 90503, USA
Phone (310) 303-3600 Fax (310) 303-3604