PCSC is a designer and manufacturer of quality access control, alarm monitoring, output and intelligent elevator control products. Because the industry is more competitive and is changing faster than ever before, it requires new technologies and new products to meet the ever growing demands. PCSC has effectively combined strategic planning, people and technology to gather the new ideas and information necessary to provide a competitive edge in today’s marketplace. PCSC is prepared to meet those challenges by providing quality systems supported by quality people. If you see yourself in any of the descriptions below either send us a copy of your resume or email it to the indicated address.
Current Openings for PCSC:
Regional Sales Manager – Southeastern USA
PCSC is seeking an exceptional Regional Sales Manager with proven track record of success in the Security Industry (Access Control Hardware & Software) to support sales operations in the Southeastern, U.S. This is an ideal opportunity to join a company who has built a strong reputation in the industry, and has shown both cost effective and innovative solutions, ensuring its continued growth.
This position requires the maintenance of both current and future accounts in various vertical markets, leading and growing the current Sales strategy and tactics across your area. You will also coordinate all sales leads, using various online tools, sales calls, national and regional trade shows and events, corporate sales meetings, as well as traveling to customer and end-user sites for sales and product demonstrations.
For this, you will do/need the following:
• Exploit and develop existing sales channels, and maintain relationships with customers
• Unearth new accounts, and operate bids together with corporate operations
• Deliver value to customers with highly effective technical advice
• Operate the after sales and customers feedback
• Identify and develop a relevant sales strategy in your area
• Excellent verbal and written communications
Experience within the Security Industry is a MUST-HAVE. This individual should have an in-depth understanding of the technologies and business organizations in this market.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales while collaborating with corporate operations to formulate bids that are compelling, relevant, and competitive. The individual will be competent in turning sales strategy into quantifiable tangible results. You will lead by example and maintain continued success.
- Min 7-10 years experience in the Security Industry is a must
- A technical background in Access Control, or relevant industry experience
- Experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Director a must
- Leadership qualities in a B2B environment
- Confident about success, a passionate self-starter
- Proven track records of your previous sales role experiences
- Using online sales and CRM tools
What we offer:
Not only will you enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well-respected organization, but you’ll also enjoy the opportunities and experiences that belong to your individual journey with our company. As well as a competitive compensation plan based on performance.
Please email your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History to: email@example.com
Technical Support – Torrance, CA USA
PCSC is seeking a candidate for Technical Support. A minimum of 2 years experience in field installation and service of Access Control systems including video integration and IP networks. The role of the Technical Support is to provide support to PCSC’s customers across all product lines via phone, internet and email. In order to provide professional and prompt technical assistance to PCSC’s clients the technical support engineer must have strong analytical and communication skills.
• Respond to customer technical issues received by phone, email or Internet
• Properly document all customer issues in the PCSC support ticket system
• Perform follow-ups with customers for calls placed to PCSC’s Technical Support Department
• Have a full understanding of PCSC’s license and maintenance agreements
• Provide on-site technical support
• Provide after hours support on rotation (when requested)
• Write technical documentation and articles
• Escalate customer related issues through proper channels
• Ensure timely resolution of customer issues
• Minimum 2 years experience in field installation and service of Access Control Systems
• Fluent in English, multilingual or Spanish a big plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in both hardware and software
• Able to multitask, and adjust priorities as needed
• Training experience a plus
• Microsoft Certified Professional a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 7 and 8
• Excellent knowledge of networking principles and IP protocols
• Experience with PC configuration and troubleshooting on Windows operating system
• Experience with networking equipment configuration and troubleshooting (switches, routers, etc)
• Good knowledge of electrical circuits (voltage, current, resistors)
• Experience working with SQL databases
Please email your Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History to: firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Alan K.