A state-of-the-art integrated real-time access system especially designed for today’s demanding security industry. Unlike no other system, it is designed to provide the highest level of reliability, incorporated with the patented Fault Tolerant architecture and managed by LiNC-NXG software. The first system to incorporate Door Management, Employee Access Management, CCTV, Graphic Alarm Management and Photo ID badging into one integrated package.
An online system enabling users to manage and monitor visitor and employee access from a remote computer console without the need to go to each door. The LiNC-NXG software provides the ability to integrate with your Property Management System (PMS), providing a seamless interface between your front office. Visitors and employees will automatically have access to their assigned doors, floors and common areas without any manual intervention. Workstations are available for generating reports or programming system parameters and setting up access privileges for employees, contractors and vendors.
Doors are equipped with the wireless Zlock. The ZLock is an ALV2 lock with a door module utilizing unique firmware. The door module enclosure contains the wireless components which include the PCB, wireless module and battery box. The door module is mounted just above the lock on the inside of the door.
Benefits of an Online System
- Improved security (real-time card cancellation, alerts, reports, tracking and more)
- Improved system services
- Improved operational effectiveness (battery alert, service events, reports from locks and more)
- Monitoring & custom reports (wide range of available information / reports by cross tabulating data from central database
- Wireless technology–using DigiMesh network
- Cost effective communication backbone through existing Ethernet network
- Fault Tolerant Architecture (redundancy)
- Cost effective installation–minimal wiring
- Retrofit capability–using a separate module