LiNC-NXG is a fully integrated Physical Security Information Management system (PSIM). PSIM is a category of systems designed to integrate multiple security applications controlling them through a comprehensive user interface (GUI). In a world of choices, LiNC-NXG offers multiple system configurations to fit your exact security needs. In addition to LiNC-NXG’s standard desktop solution, a browser managed interface is an available option. The browser based option eliminates software installation and maintenance requirements of application software.
With its inherent ability to support legacy, current and future PCSC products, LiNC-NXG is the choice for small and large applications alike, from industrial to commercial, to campus and enterprise-level security.
Selecting the correct system and architecture is perhaps the most important aspect of security system design. LiNC-NXG provides the world’s most flexible security system, providing a 100% distributed intelligence network and incorporating the patented Fault Tolerant architecture. Its open standards system design and software development kit (SDK) enable the communication and software application interfaces to meet your security needs. LiNC-NXG’s communication architecture is industry unique. PCSC offers the industry’s only Fault Tolerant (FT) controller technology, which provides greater interoperability. The FT architecture delivers unparalleled reliability and responsiveness for LiNC-NXG and its controller network. Whether you rely on the built-in peer-to-peer communication or the robust Ethernet communications with backup wireless communications, database integrity and security are always maintained.
LiNC-NXG provides a choice between an intuitive user interface (GUI), or a web based browser interface making learning the system, second nature. All system functions are accessed via easy to use icons. LiNC-NXG allows opening of more than one application window, providing ease-of-use and a higher level of system flexibility. An advantage for existing PCSC users is the support for software migration. Any PCSC user can use simple tools to upgrade their database and system to the latest PCSC system.
LiNC-NXG furnishes simple security applications, yet has embedded features for high security needs, such as; UPL (User Programmable Logic), Supervisory Control, 5 state Alarm Monitoring, Event Control and Process, TPMOR (Two Person Minimum Occupancy Rule), Escort Management, Cardholder Actions and more. System functionality and integrity of the features are assured even during loss of communications to the controllers due to the inherent advantages of PCSC’s 100% Distributed intelligence.
- Fault Tolerant Architecture
- Legacy Support
- 100% Distributed Intelligence
- Peer-to-Peer Communications
- Password / Level Control Functions
- Password Controlled Data Segregation
- Operator Audit
- Active Directory
- Lock Down
- Password Controlled Administration
- One Click Bulk Activation or Deactivation by Cardholder Affiliation
- Supervisor Controlled Access
- Visitor Controlled Access
- Long Access / Handicapped Access
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Access Actions by Cardholder or Group
- Temporary Authorization Group
- Photo Trace
- Operator Solicited Open Door
- Two Person Mnimum Occupancy Rule (TPMOR)
- Automatic System Shutdown Prior to Battery Failure
- Automatic Door Opening by Time or Supervisor
- Automatic Card Activation and Deactivation by Date and Time
- Automatic User Scheduled Reports
- Automatic Daylight Savings Control
- User Defined Reports
- Intelligent Elevator Control
- Floor Destination Reporting
- 5 State Alarm Monitoring
- Occurred and Logged History Time Stamp (UTC Time Stamp)
- Regional Anti-Passback
- Strict / Lenient and Soft Anti-Passback
- 3 Levels of Entry / Exit
- Network Status with Firmware Verification
- User Selectable Alarm Type (Supervised or Dry Contact)
- Individual Alarm Latching Selection
- User Defined Input / Output Polarity
- Priority Alarm Processing
- Integrated Video Badging
- Integrated Alarm Graphics
- Integrated CCTV
- Supported OS: Windows 7 Professional, Windows Vista Business Edition Professional, Windows XP Professional and Windows Server 2008R2 environment
LiNC-NXG Client is a comprehensive system designed for remotely managing building access control, while yielding the benefits of a recurring revenue platform. This innovative system architecture eliminates the need for your clients to acquire and maintain their own access control system software and hardware. Once implemented and configured, LiNC-NXG Client allows for complete remote access management, allowing your clients to stay focused on their own business practices and not those day-to-day security management tasks associated with a self managed system.
- Allows for providing professional 24/7 remote management and administration
- Become more competitive
- Create a recurring revenue model
- Provide a value added service
- Differentiatior over your competitors
- Very low overhead
- Very low start-up costs
- Easy to manage and support
NXG-VIEW is a software package created specifically by PCSC as a Graphical User Interface (GUI) when running LiNC-NXG software. By programming NXG-VIEW in conjunction with LiNC-NXG, a system user will be able to locate, identify and respond to alarm conditions in a simple to use graphical user interface.