In many environments, visitors are still asked to enter their information in a paper log book. While this method is perceived as quick and easy, it provides little security and leaves visitor information available for anyone to see. To address these issues, PCSC offers the EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solution that allows organizations to automate the entire process of registering a visitor, printing a badge and capturing detailed information in seconds by simply electronically scanning an ID (such as a driver’s license, business card or passport). The solution is flexible, customizable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organizations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) software is the main application for processing visitors, including ID scanning, record creation, badge printing, watch list screening, check-in and check-out, and email notification, among other features. The solution improves security by enabling organizations to identify exactly who is in their facilities, while enhancing the professionalism of an organization by streamlining the visitor check-in process and providing high quality visitor badges.
Used by thousands of organizations such as corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, healthcare and property management, the software enables users to capture detailed visitor information more accurately by simply scanning a license, passport or business card, and includes the industry’s most feature-rich, yet easy-to-use visitor management capabilities.
EasyLobby SVM software is installed on a Windows® workstation or Kiosk, typically in the lobby, along with any combination of desired hardware peripherals such as a license scanner, badge printer, camera and signature capture pad. Any number of EasyLobby SVM stations can share a central database (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Enhances the professionalism of an organization by streamlining the visitor check-in process and providing high quality badges for all visitors
- Improves security by enabling organizations to identify exactly who is in their facilities and the reason why Allows users to create watch lists and screen against unwanted visitors
- Captures detailed visitor information more accurately and distinguishes between different categories of visitors
- Performs analysis/reporting on visitor data across multiple locations
- Affordable, easy to use and simple to install
*Note: Please contact your PCSC representative for further details and pricing.